CuriousCate

Proud Parent
Jul 12, 2016
I was trying to figure this out as well and came across this:

ReluctantGymMom

Proud Parent
May 11, 2020
I was trying to figure this out as well and came across this:
I can’t tell what changes there are lol - that all looks about the same?? At least level 6,7,8?

LucyRobinson

Gymnast
Feb 27, 2022
The only change I noticed:

Level 7 floor- EITHER the backward or forward salto must be a layout in the past a back layout was required.

Other than that-???

titanic

Coach
Judge
May 7, 2014
Level 7 FX requirements seem to be the biggest change.
There are a few small clarifications in the deductions as well that I've noticed but nothing really of note.

Reactions: LucyRobinson

Patricia

Feb 3, 2022
Level 7 FX requirements seem to be the biggest change.
There are a few small clarifications in the deductions as well that I've noticed but nothing really of note.
Can you clarify this for me? My daughter repeated level 6 because of a back tumbling block. Can she do a round off back tuck (which she is able to do even with her block). and then a front layout as her passes? She just has a block with a back layout. Thanks!

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
Oct 25, 2010
Can you clarify this for me? My daughter repeated level 6 because of a back tumbling block. Can she do a round off back tuck (which she is able to do even with her block). and then a front layout as her passes? She just has a block with a back layout. Thanks!
The front tumbling has to be 2 connected acro with flight, one of which is a salto. So she has to have something else with it besides just the front layout.

LucyRobinson

Gymnast
Feb 27, 2022
The front tumbling has to be 2 connected acro with flight, one of which is a salto. So she has to have something else with it besides just the front layout.
I think a FHS stepout RO BT would work with a FHS front layout. This is going to be great for some of my teammates too.

fuzi

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
May 28, 2009
Region I
The other most consequential change I see is that Level 9s can earn +0.1 in bonus for a D/E element on bars or D/E acro element on beam/floor. So they don't have to get +0.3 in connection bonus for the 10.0 start; 0.1 can come from a D/E skill.

ashc925

Coach
Feb 26, 2021
Did they add aerial dismounts on beam for Level 6? I thought it only said salto before, but I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.