WAG New optional changes?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was trying to figure this out as well and came across this:
I can’t tell what changes there are lol - that all looks about the same?? At least level 6,7,8?

The only change I noticed:

Level 7 floor- EITHER the backward or forward salto must be a layout in the past a back layout was required.

Other than that-???

Level 7 FX requirements seem to be the biggest change.
There are a few small clarifications in the deductions as well that I've noticed but nothing really of note.

Level 7 FX requirements seem to be the biggest change.
There are a few small clarifications in the deductions as well that I've noticed but nothing really of note.
Can you clarify this for me? My daughter repeated level 6 because of a back tumbling block. Can she do a round off back tuck (which she is able to do even with her block). and then a front layout as her passes? She just has a block with a back layout. Thanks!

Can you clarify this for me? My daughter repeated level 6 because of a back tumbling block. Can she do a round off back tuck (which she is able to do even with her block). and then a front layout as her passes? She just has a block with a back layout. Thanks!
The front tumbling has to be 2 connected acro with flight, one of which is a salto. So she has to have something else with it besides just the front layout.

The other most consequential change I see is that Level 9s can earn +0.1 in bonus for a D/E element on bars or D/E acro element on beam/floor. So they don't have to get +0.3 in connection bonus for the 10.0 start; 0.1 can come from a D/E skill.

Did they add aerial dismounts on beam for Level 6? I thought it only said salto before, but I might be wrong.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back