New Poster - Long Time Gymnastics Lover!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymJudgeMom

Proud Parent
Judge
Hi everybody. I've been reading your posts in the Forums for quite some time. Since I've posted in the Parent's Forum, I thought I might introduce myself here in the Introductions Forum as well.

Gymnastics has been a huge part of my life for the last 32 years. I was a competitive gymnast for 9 years, and have been an active judge for 23 years. I have 3 really great kids - 12 yr old son involved in travel baseball, 8 yr old daughter planning to compete Level 5 this year and a 6.5 yr old daughter in beginner gymnastics classes. Although my husband has tolerated my love for judging over the years, he is finally beginning to appreciate the sport now that we have a 3rd year competitor in the house!

You have a great "support group" here. Keep it up!

Hi! Welcome to the CB( as a real member:p) Good luck to both of your dds in the sport. I have twin daughters who are 8 and a level 6. A 5 yo son, and a 3 yo dd in pre-school classes.

Wow, what an extensive gymnastics background!!! Hope you'll not only post as a mom, but also answer some of our naive parent questions regarding how the sport is judged.

Must be a challenge wearing the "mom" and "judge" hat this year with your dd competing!! Welcome to CB.

My gymmie just turned 12 and is busting her butt to make the move to L8 for this season.

Welcome :) My gymmie is 11 and a level 7. I also have a 10 yo dd and a 6 yo ds.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back