Parents New Schedule

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So, I have been way to busy to post(got a whole lot of catching up to do)

After weeks of waiting, we finally got our new schedule. Oldest DD(6) is moving to L4 and goes 9 hrs/week. Younger DD is moving to L3 and goes 6 1/2 hrs per week. The crazy part is they have the same coach, so they go on different days. :eek: I have to be at the gym 6 days a week!!:eek: Monday - Saturday. How insane is that gonna be.

I will obviously deal because I could never tell one they would not get the same opportunities as the other, but this is on of those times when I wonder what in the world I got myself into?

I will now spend a few hours catching up on all the latest info. Missed you guys:rolleyes:

WOW do I feel for you. I do have to say I am glad that I only have one in the sport, but at my DD gym the coaches try to make out the schedule taking in mind the sibling groups so that the parents do not have to be doing what you are doing--driving to the gym every night.

ICK, that is exactly what happened to my girls this whole year, I had one in gym everyday except Sunday and on Saturday one at 9-12:30 and the other 12-3, they had the same coach too. Our gym is also 40 minutes drive in the summer, don't even get me started on winter driving!

I really hope that it is not that way the coming year./

Good luck with the schedule and I hope your gym is close!!!

Glad you got your schedule....:)
My girls go on opposite days too so I am at the gym 6 days per week, too. They only have 2 days where they have practice on the same day and they start and end at different times!!!!! It's amazng how fast you get used to it, though...
Sounds like it will be a fun year!
And I think to myself MANY days about "what have I DONE to my life?" (and my wallet)...:D

Thank goodness mine have always been on the same days, b/c by the time Little Monkey went to team, big DD was already going 5 days, lol. Our new schedule includes Fri which the older girls are not happy about and they will have a day off during the wk (Thurs- cuz its the busiest night at the gym). This was another suggestion from our new coach (did I mention how much I love him???LOL) because he is too busy with the boys team on Thurs and wants to be able to coach the girls on Fri!!!

Oh reminds me of when my girls were younger--they were opposite days too, so we were there ALL the TIME. Workd out in the end though!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back