New Skills!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Nin-Jia

Gymnast
I got my round off back tuck last summer at a summer gymnastics camp. When I got back to my home gym, the floor was different so I lost my round off back tuck for a few months. I recently got it back probably around beginning of September... my coaches told me I need to do round off back handspring back tuck because it will be much harder to do bigger skills right out of a round off. I struggled forever to do ro bhs bt. It confused me because I had to focus on pushing back for the bhs and then focus on shooting up for the bt. I finally got it at practice last night and then at open gym today did it again! So excited!!!
I also got my fwo on the low squishy beam and am working up bright. Also my bwo bwo beam series isn’t coming along nicely and tried a new series last night on beam as well: tuck rock stop kick back over back walkover
It was a great night for me!

I got my round off back tuck last summer at a summer gymnastics camp. When I got back to my home gym, the floor was different so I lost my round off back tuck for a few months. I recently got it back probably around beginning of September... my coaches told me I need to do round off back handspring back tuck because it will be much harder to do bigger skills right out of a round off. I struggled forever to do ro bhs bt. It confused me because I had to focus on pushing back for the bhs and then focus on shooting up for the bt. I finally got it at practice last night and then at open gym today did it again! So excited!!!
I also got my fwo on the low squishy beam and am working up bright. Also my bwo bwo beam series isn’t coming along nicely and tried a new series last night on beam as well: tuck rock stop kick back over back walkover
It was a great night for me!
Congrats!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back