Parents New Social Group - Healthy Eating

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

NY Dad

Proud Parent
Hi, would there be interest in a social forum on healthy eating?

I’m happy to be the moderator but (like gymnastics) I’m definitely not an expert. As a matter of fact I’m guessing many of you know much more about healthy eating than I do.

The rules would be that there can’t be any posts about weight management or unconventional diets. It would be about great nutrition, wholefoods and recipes etc.

If there’s interest I’ll start it when I return from my vacation at the end of the month. I’m just assessing interest now. Also, if you have any comments/questions to get us started can you post them here so we’ve got some conversation starters.

I know there’s info scattered around CB but on this forum we can dig a little deeper.

I opened up the social forum. I'm working on a first post. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone over there...

When you get a "Junk food devotees" group, count me in:p....said in between bites of a devil dog...
You are still invited as an honorary member. I'm sure we'll be looking for alternative POV's to keep the conversation lively.

Poster: "I'm looking for healthy snack ideas"
Bookworm: "I'm sorry to hear that, devil dogs are much more enjoyable"

Also, you've been there done that so I'm sure you have quite a bit of knowledge to share (if you so choose)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back