Parents New stuff - upgrades...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
Well, I haven't much to say lately with competition season over, but just thought I'd pop in and tell everyone what I saw last night....

3 of dd's coaches are away at 9 Nationals, so the girls were basically on their own. There were coaches there, but not with them the entire time because there were rec classes to be taught and the boy's team too.

Anyways, to get to the good stuff - I saw dd do 2 front giants on her own casting into them, she did them multiple times. They looked pretty good too, some better than others, but you could just see how pumped she was that she was doing them. Don't know if the bars coach would let her do it on her own, he's sort of the mindset, that if it isn't perfect, you don't do it. I was impressed though!

I heard that bars coach will be going to 10 Nationals next week with our 10 gymmie, maybe she will get a chance to show HC while he is not around (so he can't tell her not to do them. ;))

Good for her! Maybe when she does them for him she'll do 3!! :) Keep the updates coming!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back