New to Chalk Bucket!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FlipFlopMom

Proud Parent
Hello
Very excited to find Chalk Bucket. Still learning to use it. Any advice on how to work it would be helpful!
I am a parent of a 9 year old -new level 8, Tops kid.
We are very nervously awaiting Tops scoring information. Anyone have any idea when cut off scores are expected to be put out? It is our first year-my daughter tested as a 10 year old. We are in Louisiana- very few gymnast do Tops here- so there is very little information!

Welcome...have fun!

Welcome to the CB. As to how to use the forum. Perhaps join the parents user group from your profile page. Read a lot, ask questions and just relax and enjoy the forum.

One question- why does everyone use DD in place of daughter? Or I assume that's what it is replacing? What does DD stand for? Just curious!

One question- why does everyone use DD in place of daughter? Or I assume that's what it is replacing? What does DD stand for? Just curious!
Short for Dear, darling, darn, etc depending on the context. But usually its the first two. Also used with son, husband, granddaughter (ds, dh, dgd)

Welcome aboard

Short for Dear, darling, darn, etc depending on the context. But usually its the first two. Also used with son, husband, granddaughter (ds, dh, dgd)

Welcome aboard

Lol I'm pretty new here too and was hoping I'd figure it out myself;)

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back