New to site ...but glad to be here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi
I am new to this site. My dd is 7 and level 4 gymnast in RI. I also have a dd who is 3 and has just started dance/gymnatics. This is her 2nd year as level 4 and 2nd year going to States. She qualified first meet of the season. WE have 2nd meet on 1/17.

I can't wait to "meet" other parents of young gymnasts.:)

Hello and welcome to CB! I think you will find this board to be very resourceful and full of really nice supportive parents, coaches, gymnasts and even judges.

I too have two little girls except they are 12 months apart:eek:. Its easier now that they are older, though. They are actually the best of friends. My oldest is 5 years old and is having her last Level 3 meet this weekend(sunday) and will move up to level 4 and compete in the fall as a 6 year old. My youngest is 4 years old and is in an advanced rec class and she also does an hour of ballet a week. We are in S. Florida so the weather now is great. I know many people are wishing they were in Florida right about now......:D

Welcome to CB:)! This is a great place to share, and get great advice! I'm sure you will enjoy it. I have a 10 year old daughter who has just moved up to level 5, and an 11 year old son who enjoys playing guitar - gymnastics was not his thing;)!

Good luck on your next meet:)!!

Welcome! I have a just-turned-8 year old new L4 and also a 4 year old getting ready to start L2. I love to come here. I have gotten great advice and support when I needed it. I am sure you will learn lots and enjoy being here.

Congrats to your dd for qualifying for states 2 yrs in a row. We won't make it this year, my dd is still learning alot of the L4 bar skills and the RO BHS is still giving her lots of issues...so she likely won't compete all 4 events even until next fall. Which is fine by me for now, I can save my money for a bit!

Good luck to your dd in states this year. Will she go up to L5 next season?

Welcome to chalk bucket from someone one state over! There is a great group of people here to talk to, I hope you enjoy it. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back