Parents New to the Chalk Bucket

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

2gymmies

Coach
Proud Parent
Hello! I'm new to this website and have two dd's that are gymnasts - a 10 y o Level 7 and a 6 y o moving up to team at the end of this season (April or May?). This seems like a fun and supportive place and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Jules

Welcome! I have a 7 yr. old girl who just finished her first season as a level 4 and a son interested in other things besides gymnastics. :)

Welcome welcome welcome!!! This is a great place where those of us who have come into the light can share all that is gymnastics. look forward to your stories, brags and adventures.

Welcome! Jump on in, with both feet.

I have a 5yo L3 daughter, as well as two sons who each play a sport/season (football, hockey, lacrosse and soccer).

Welcome! I have a 9 yo dd just finishing her first L7 season. States is in two and a half weeks.

Welcome!! I have 2 level 4 girls an 9 yr old and also an 10 yr old (almost 11) and a 2 yr old girl as well who just started her "nastics" class as she calls it:)

Welcome! I have a 7 yo DD level 5, 12 yo boy wrestler, and an 18 yo 'Drama' queen!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back