WAG New USAG routines

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The routine clinic is running right now... anyone there?

I like it better! Sounds more like jazz and glad L5 won’t have haunted house music. L2 is a bit strange. L3 is my favorite.

WOOOOW this music is so much better than the previous music

EDIT: okay, level 4 is still pretty bad

EDIT 2: I definitely recognize those brass samples, but I can't quite place them. This is definitely sounds to me like an amateur composer/producer recently procured a new jazz brass sample library and used this as an opportunity to take it for a test run. The samples and effects are definitely better than the previous music, but still very blatantly fake.

EDIT 3: The bari sax sample sounds very much like the one from the EW Goliath sample library, the rest of the brass might be ISW Straight Ahead Jazz Horns (though if you're a producer and you have access to SAJH, I have no idea why you'd use Goliath for the sax). Both libraries are definitely capable of sounding much more lifelike than they do here.

But those complaints aside, this is definitely a huge step above the previous music.

Last edited:
I do prefer the previous L4 music over the new. But any L5 change could only have been an improvement.

I wonder how much the style of compulsory music influences which types of gymnasts tend to do best, even though they have the same routines. The jazzy vibes of these don’t seem like they will favor the elegant dancer types quite as much as the previous cycle did.

My DD has L4 and L5 this year. Music for L5 is so much better - actually felt like moving during it. L4 is eh but some variation so I am interested to see what the routine is.....

DD is somewhat excited to get the routines and start practicing but she is loving all the uptraining right now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back