New

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ingwe

Proud Parent
I am new the Chalk bucket. My name is Tracy and I have a DD named Morgan who is 10. She is a Level 6

welcome to the CB. You will find lots of friendly folks here and tons of information

Hello and welcome to Chalk Bucket. Give us a little background on your kid. Is she any good? Are you a crazy gym mom? Do you cause alot of trouble at your home gym? Just wondering.

Just kidding!! I know Morgans Mom really well. She is from our gym. I introduced her to CB. Just thought I would tease her a little being new and all. Welcome.

She is terrible, how she made it this far is beyond me <VBG> as far as I go, well, I am not allowed in the gym because I cause so many problems. LOL!! In fact, they called me today but I didn't answer because I knew I must have done something wrong again. <sigh>

How is that for some background info??? Thanks for introducing me to the site :)

Last edited:
Hey! welcome to the chalk bucket! You will love it here! My name is also morgan and i am a level 6 too, but i am 14, haha. Your dd is probably really good...what gym does she go to?

A BIG CB welcome to ya!!! Sense of humor is major plus when talking gymnastics! Looks like you're gonna fit right in here!!!:D Is your DD done her season yet? My DD (L7), still has sectionals & states to go.

She finished her Level 5 season in March and has started training level 6.

We don't do sectionals here (SC) and had our Sate meet the last weekend in March. We competed a lot of meet this year so I was so happy when the season ended. LOL!

Good luck at Sectionals and State.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back