Newbie to CB

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymMomx2

I am new to CB. We live in Florida. I have 4 daughters, 2 of which do gym. Ages 7 & 9, both on level 5. We spend a lot of time at the gym, but they love it. When we are not at the gym, they are turning my house upside down doing jumps in my living room and handstands. I can't get them to sit still. :) Whatever makes them happy. That's what us Mom's do, right?

Hello and welcome to CB! Sounds like you have your hands full with two little tumblers and two more to boot! Sounds like you have a happily crazy house. :D

Where abouts in FL? My daughter trains at the Y in Stuart FL. She is level 10.

Thank you for the warm welcome. We are about 30 minutes north of Tampa. They practice in Spring Hill.

I used to spend a month every summer in Spring Hill when I was young - that is where my grandparents lived. Welcome to CB :)

Hello and Welcome to CB!

We are in Florida too but a bit further south in Miami. I have two daughters as well. DD1 is 5 years old and a L3. And dd2 is 4 years old and in rec.

Welcome! We are in FL also. DD is a 12-year-old L6, & practices in Deerfield Beach. Maybe we'll see you around at a meet, one day!;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back