DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

NYgymfan

Hi! Not a newbie to chalkbucket but new to the adult gymnast forum. I am in college now and have been working out some with my school's NAIGC club team. Not sure if I'll compete or not because I'm not good at much besides tumbling, but maybe.

Have to say though, I have a lot of respect for all the adult gymnasts here who are out in the post-college real world. Its gotta be tough doing gymnastics when you have a lot of other responsibilities and don't have an "invincible" teen outlook towards gymn.

Welcome to the adult gymnast CB forum then! I'm pretty new on here too and I'm in college also. I used to have an "invincible teen outlook" on gym too until I got a pretty bad ankle injury :p
But I totally agree with you; I don't know how some adults who are older than me do it...I'm having trouble keeping my almost 20 year old body intact :]

Welcome! I'm glad you both are keeping up with your training. I think adults tend to put so much effort into their children and forget that they need to keep fit too. Even though you probably don't have kids yet, just keeping in shape is an encouragement for all other adults.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back