DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

TuesdayPillow

Hi. I've been a coach since the day after I quit gymnastics. Going on fifteen years now.

I've coached pretty much all levels on all events. I'm obsessive about the sport. I'm constantly learning new things about the sport, the psychology, the training.

I am competitive. I like to have fun in the gym. I like to be serious. And I love to see progress.

Welcome - it is great to have you. I am glad you stayed in the sport. I sure wish I had !! As I watch my dd in the gym, I wish I was out there coaching. I quit about 25yrs ago and could not do a cartwheel at this point if my life depended in it, LOL. But as I watch the team practice in the gym, I realize I would LOVE to be out there coaching.

Keep up the good work, I know it is not easy. I look forward to your valued advice.

Welcome. It is great you were able to stay and work in the sport you love so much. Nothing like actually getting paid for something you want to be doing :)

I'm obsessive about the sport. I'm constantly learning new things about the sport, the psychology, the training.

I am competitive. I like to have fun in the gym. I like to be serious. And I love to see progress.

I am the same way. Glad to have you here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back