Parents newest little gym girl and the cast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
003.jpg

001-1.jpg

she still has been going to the gym the coaches find something else for her to work on when she cant do something, and beam she is staying on the low one or floor and practicing(unless its handstands etc)

Oh!!!! What darling girls you have!!!! The baby is the cutest thing! And I'm loving the pink cast. :-D

What a beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing.

What happened to DDs wrist? Did I miss something? Or do I already know and I forgot. LOL. Glad they are finding things for her to do to keep her busy. Hope she gets healed quick.

Thanks for taking time out of your hectic day to post pics! The baby is just so adorable. Older dd looks rather proud of that cast----as cute as it is, hope it comes off soon.

What a sweet baby, you all must be so proud of her, I imagine the big sisters are loving her a lot. Hope you are doing fine, those first few weeks can be overwhelmong at times.

Love the pink cast, talk about a cool accessory!

Congratulations- the baby is beautiful!
BTW- I broke my pinky finger ( I'm too ashamed to say how) and nobody offered me the pretty pink one! :rolleyes:

Aww your new baby is so beautiful! Congrats again!
Im sorry about your other dd - but her cast is really pretty! I bet she loves that it is PINK!

Gorgeous! congats on you families newest addition! I hope your dd's finger heals quickly .Has my dd says pink goes with anything.

thanks everyone for your nice comments this baby is such a joy to our family.

the cast is now off but she needs to still take it easy for the next week now.
This kid has been such a trooper still going to the gym and doing conditioning etc and sometimes she would take her homework and sit byt he bars while th reast of her team practiced and work on that (there is only so much conditioning you can do right LOL)
Her coaches are just so amazed at her dedication and how hard she works ( I hear this every time she goes to practice I am just so proud of her.)

thanks everyone for your nice comments this baby is such a joy to our family.

the cast is now off but she needs to still take it easy for the next week now.
This kid has been such a trooper still going to the gym and doing conditioning etc and sometimes she would take her homework and sit byt he bars while th reast of her team practiced and work on that (there is only so much conditioning you can do right LOL)
Her coaches are just so amazed at her dedication and how hard she works ( I hear this every time she goes to practice I am just so proud of her.)

How are you and the tribe doing? It is always a wild ride when you bring a new baby home. I still remember my third, she was the easiest baby, but I think that's because I knew so much more.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back