Off Topic Newspaper article about one Chalkbucket-er's olympic dreams :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That's so awesome!! TDiver, right??? Wow!!! That's really great! See, everybody...there IS a life after gymnastics!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck and I will look for you in 2012 in London!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Tori that is awesome, we Chalkbucketeers couldn't be prouder of you. We'll be able to say we knew you when!!! Keep up the great work. I'd love to hear more about your dream.

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your support, it means a lot. If anyone is interested here is a Montage with pictures and video from Jr. Worlds.
Thanks again,
Tori

Last edited:
Lemme try:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STPlHygTPQw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STPlHygTPQw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Wow - that was so unbelievably awesome !!!! Great job and good luck as you continue on your amazing journey.

Awesome TDiver. Best of luck to you in your journey. Please keep us posted and thanks to Nygymfan for the article.

That's so exciting!! You really should brag more about your acomplishments!! Good luck to you and we'll be watching for you in the Olympics.

Thank you NYgymfan for sharing the article.... Tori, you are too modest ;)

Tori, I know it must have been a difficult transition in the beginning, having to leave gymnastics… I am so happy you not only found another sport to continue to use your talent in, but that you excelled at it to the extent that you have. You are a true inspiration - good luck and best wishes on your journey.

Wow! Congrats and I know you'll have a bright future ahead of you! :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back