Parents next step new gym??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank You so, much to all of you for your support and words of wisdom. Sometimes as a parent we question if we are making the right decision and it just makes me feel so much better to hear of other parents and DDs that have gone through the same thing. New gym trial today(unfortunately I do not have a lot of options) hopefully this one works out.

I will deifinatley be looking for that sparkle in their eyes that used to be there at the gym.

Well, new gym was wonderful. Both girls had a great time. Sunshine even threw out her ROBHS without a problem!! She was so excited and happy. It was great to see her with a big ol' smile on her face and a pep in her step. Punkin even looked happier.

Well, new gym was wonderful. Both girls had a great time. Sunshine even threw out her ROBHS without a problem!! She was so excited and happy. It was great to see her with a big ol' smile on her face and a pep in her step. Punkin even looked happier.

That's wonderful to hear!! Nothing beats having happy kids. You must be feeling great about your decision!

So was this a trial, or is this the gym they will be joining?

Good luck to your cutie pies:)

Happy kids in the gym is all it's really about. Hope it all goes well for you. Did they evaluate the girls?

Yes, they put Sunshine in with their L4 girls as they had actually seen her compete and after class said she would fit in nicely. Punkin they tried in one class and then asked her to do another and asked her to be in the second invitation only class. They both were very happy and after looking at our other option I have conclude that this will be the best fit. They cant wait to go back. I do hope they continue to like it, but I can tell compared to the other 2 gyms in the area they are very positive and upbeat.

It was a huge weight off my shoulders to see them happy. I think I will sleep good tonight, the last few days were rough. :eek:

Yes, they put Sunshine in with their L4 girls as they had actually seen her compete and after class said she would fit in nicely. Punkin they tried in one class and then asked her to do another and asked her to be in the second invitation only class. They both were very happy and after looking at our other option I have conclude that this will be the best fit. They cant wait to go back. I do hope they continue to like it, but I can tell compared to the other 2 gyms in the area they are very positive and upbeat.

It was a huge weight off my shoulders to see them happy. I think I will sleep good tonight, the last few days were rough. :eek:

That's wonderful! So glad you were able to find a good fit right away.

Great news, so glad that both girls have been placed in groups where they will continue to learn and have fun. I am sure this was very hard on you, it is amazing what a little question can turn inot. From the sounds of things the girls are in a place that is a better fit for your family.

So glad they both found places that will fit them! Hope that it continues to be a positive experience. I knew changing gyms was what needed to be done, but I had no idea how happy I would be with the decision and how much different it would be.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back