Parents No respect I tell ya

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Email News letter from PTA.

- Don't forget the annual yard sale fundraiser on Saturday March 21. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.

:mad::mad::mad:

Hmmm I always thought that divorce was the best way of getting rid of useless husbands, but maybe your PTA is onto something.

That was a totally tasteless thing to put in a PTA newsletter. FWIW, I bet you are a pretty good hubby. :D

husbands

So now we booster club fundraisers have to compete with PTA's selling unwanted husbands. Will the competition for those scare dollars never end?

If we got rid of all the husbands, who would help pay for the gymnastics? Or help drive to practice? Now, bringing the kids that dont clean their rooms, that is an idea.

I like the idea of recycling husbands - since mine turned 50 last year I have been trying to trade him in for two 25 year olds.

Have not had any luck yet though.

Hmmm, Saturday 21 March - I might just be free that day.

I like the idea of recycling husbands - since mine turned 50 last year I have been trying to trade him in for two 25 year olds.

Have not had any luck yet though.

Hmmm, Saturday 21 March - I might just be free that day.

I'm liking the two for one deal, though sometimes half would be fine!!!

I can lift the heavy stuff!

Though my beloved cooks every meal we eat, I died of food boredom if I sold him. He also keeps me company when I am drinking sauvignon blanc, I really cannot do that alone, can I?

my beloved cooks every meal we eat

He sounds like a treasure - mine can only make a cup of tea and sometimes that is a challenge, too.

No, seriously, I would not want to trade him in (just in case he ever reads this! Ooops, sorry, darling!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back