Normal Gym Management???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

to KVGYMNAST(or whatever i forget)

1)I think that you shouldn't be allowed to experiment with other gyms (while you are still on one) because gyms want there gymnasts and parents to be completely loyal and committed to them; so when you are running around with other gyms how are you being at all loyal with your commitment.
I truly believe that if you can't have enough of the decency to be loyal to the team you committed to, than you really shouldn't have ever been on that team; or any team for that matter, to begin with.
2)Your point is also not valid about the coaches and gymnasts because there is less than 20 7-10 gymnasts, and we are all still doing great even with the coach shortage. If the coaches can handle the job, what the hack does it really matter if there are only two, now 1, coach.
You also have to keep in mind that other coaches are also always helping out to keep the gym running smoothly. We have had numerous numbers of coaches help out with the 7-10 girls. I should know, because I am one of the gymnasts, and our team has been winning in the higher percentile regardless of the coaching situation.

Hmm, could we like call a truce? I don't think anyone is ever going to "win" this argument and it seems to be introducing a lot of rudeness and drama and negativity into CB, which I'm sure is not what the webmasters had in mind.

I think this dead horse has been flogged enough. All the issues have been aired and it is clear both the Club and the coach have moved on happily.

Thread is now closed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back