Not just for girls

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

Renat Geller

I was surprised when I stumbled onto this site that the background depicted only female gymnasts even though it doesn't appear to be gender specific.
I've been a gymnast all throughout high school. Although I never competed on a national level, I was and still am committed to the sport. I was an all-arounder specializing in rings, high bar, and pommel horse. :cool:

lol, well anyways, I've been slacking here in collage as far as staying in athletic shape is concerned, but I'm convinced that I can still probably do all of my old routines. At the very least, I can hold a descent press and do back flips and stuff.

Well, that's me, RG, look me up on facebook or whatever, I'd love to talk to a fellow gymnast since there aren't any down here at SIUC.

Hi and welcome. About the skills, it's said you never lose the movement, only the strength!

Haha, always good to have more guy gymnasts here.

By the way, if you find the background to be too girly, you can scroll down to the bottom, and switch it to the "chalkbucket original skin" (the dropdown menu on the bottom left)

Anyway, welcome to the chalk bucket!

Welcome...the graphics are definitely girly. Drives me nuts too and I run the site. However, I really believe that the graphics helped us get to where we are today. As GT said...you can switch to the "original" graphics at the bottom of the page. I keep saying I'm going to get some less girly graphics done, but I just don't have the time right now.

Look through the graphics, the content on this site is GREAT!

Keep posting and tell your friends.

I just joined this site also. I agree it is awesome talking to other gymnasts because I live in the boondocks and its difficult to talk to people about real gymnastics and everyone thinks its a girlie sport and is dumb:mad:. Basketball is the thing around here. So when I can actually talk to people it is nice.

Welcome...the graphics are definitely girly. Drives me nuts too and I run the site. However, I really believe that the graphics helped us get to where we are today. As GT said...you can switch to the "original" graphics at the bottom of the page. I keep saying I'm going to get some less girly graphics done, but I just don't have the time right now.

Look through the graphics, the content on this site is GREAT!

Keep posting and tell your friends.

I actually like the "girly" graphics better then the "original"...

Hello there! :) LOL I`m sure you will enjoy this site despite the girly colors. ;)
It`s nice to read you have a Facebook. :) I have one too and I`d be happy to get connected though I`m neither a male or a gymnast - just a fan. ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back