Not new, but realized that I never......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

formally introduced myself.

I joined back in 2007 after buying a leo at Leotard Crazy and never had time to come back and check things out. I started lurking a little over the last couple of months and finally got the guts to comment on some of the threads.

My name is Rebecca and I am a stay-at-home mom. I am married to my highschool sweetheart. We have been together 26 years and married for 18. We have two beautiful children and a cat.

My DD started gymnastics when she was 4 1/2 in the pre-school program "just for fun". She was moved to pre-team and then onto the Level 4 team. She competed Level 4 last year and made it to States. She is now 8 years old and is a Level 5 training 6. Her coach plans to "fast-track" her through Level 6 and then train Level 7 for a year to hopefully compete in 2010. She's excited becasue that means she will get to be at the gym for more hours than she is now.

I also have a 10 year old son. He's our giant at 5' tall. His favorite thing to do is ride his bike and collect/ride any kind of scooter he can get his hands on. Our garage is bursting at the seams. :eek: He competed in our local track & field program last year and will do that again this coming season.

That's about it about us.

I just love it here at the Chalk Bucket! It's nice to come to a place where everyone knows what you're talking about and understands the commiment that our kids have made. I'm so tired of other parents making nasty comments about the time we spend a the gym when they don't stop to realize the time that they spend at soccer, etc. isn't any different. It's great to hear about the acomplishments of all of your kids. I will apologize in advance if I don't get to comment on everyone's threads as I am either at a loss for how to word things or a little too wordy (as in this post). Just know that I am right there with you all cheering on the triumphs and sharing your pains and concerns.

Sorry for such a long post:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back