Not so friendly gym owners and coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What is up with gym owners and coaches?

Why can't they say Hi when you come in the door or good bye when you leave. why aren't they friendly.
I spend a ton of money at the gym I would like some kind a graditude. No they are not busy just sitting at the front desk..ugg! :confused::confused:

Our owners and all the coaches are very friendly. I love that atmosphere. I'd miss that if I were at a gym where the owner wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

Not sure what to say? Maybe if you make the first move and go out of your way to say hello first? You may find that the owner is just a little gun-shy (maybe parents in the past have been over the top crazy and they're just in protect mode?). It never hurts to be friendly, even if you don't get the response that you're looking for back in return.

You may find that the owner is just a little gun-shy (maybe parents in the past have been over the top crazy and they're just in protect mode?). It never hurts to be friendly, even if you don't get the response that you're looking for back in return.

This is what I was thinking. Maybe one too many friendly greeting lead into "when will my Suzie start kipping?" discussions. DD's HC/ gym owner is not warm and fuzzy, but certainly polite, professional, and approachable. But then again, I never see her "just sitting" either. A busier woman I have never met!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back