Parents Off To Camp!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It is finally here. DD and her team leave for Lake Owen today. She is so excited. She has been packing for a week! She has set a couple camp goals. To consistently get her Piourette on bars. Get more block on her tsuk and consistently be able to flip it by herself. And, of course, connect BHS BHS on Beam.

She also learned her new floor routine yesterday. It is going to be great. She needs to work hard at it, it is exhausting for her and that is WITHOUT tumbling!

Tell your DD have lots of fun at camp! The girls from our gym are sooooo excited as well. They left yesterday I think.... My dd is not attending as we came to this gym late - but she is still too young for an overnight away camp anyway. Hope your dd has the best time ever!

I hope she gets all the skills she's trying for. Our coach's dd has been there ALL summer except for about 2 weeks. I think this week is AllStar Week

I hope that she has a great time. DD and I just got home last night from Lake Owen, and we are ready to go back.

Barb

I think this week is AllStar Week

It is All Star Week. One of our team girls was asked back last year to All Star week, So this year our coach decided to just send the whole team during All Star week!

I think Beetle will have a great time. The last 2 years she has been in Level 2.. and I am worried with it being All Star week that Level 1 is going to be HUGE so they will split those girls and Beetle will be in Level 3 (But as long as she is still working the skills she needs that is all that matters!!)

We wish Beetle the best at camp from Gym Monkey and her Mom. DD left for her Missions trip today and it is a good thing she hurt her hand last tuesday riding her bike (lol) and could use 1 week off of the gym. I am sure Beeetle will have a great week. maybe next year for gym monkey;)
DF

We wish Beetle the best at camp from Gym Monkey and her Mom. DD left for her Missions trip today and it is a good thing she hurt her hand last tuesday riding her bike (lol) and could use 1 week off of the gym. I am sure Beeetle will have a great week. maybe next year for gym monkey;)
DF

I hope she has a great time on her Missions trip! Beetle was packed and ready to go at 10:00 this morning, I had to keep her busy for almost 4 hours before we left! I hope the hand heals fast..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back