Parents Olivia's Straddle Press Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cool !!!

my dd can do the press from standing straddle but not sitting - her legs are way long and apparently her arms have not caught up !!!

She is so cute! In the video of her vault, she even did the arm circle before she did the actual vault.
She is really strong for a 4 yr old too!

Good job Olivia!!

I saw Olivia's vids yesterday on you tube and commented. She is just too cute! When does the level 4 eason begin & end in FL?

We are also in Fl. Season starts in Oct and ends with states in May.

she is soo cute! and so strong! reminds me of my friend's DD that i had talked about.

my DD LOVES the rope and has been climbing to the top for a long time, but has no interest in straddle presses right now. they don't really work on them, i think that will be once they are on team. :D

Wow!!!!!!! I am totally impressed by her:) She is going to be amazing and very strong on bars with that arm and shoulder strength:)

OMG! How cute she is! My DD was also an early rope climber & started going right up at about 4 1/2. All the parents would be holding their breaths..including me, LOL. It's still her favorite conditioning thing and goes up with the rope at her side and legs together. I know they do straddles for TOPS, but since I don't stay for practice I am not sure what she does anymore.

That upper body strength is great though & those bar skills will be easy for her. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back