Olympic Leos for USA --> Design your own leo!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

saragymnast1

Here's picture of the leos.

Article_1175490.jpg

Here's the artivle it came from...

Reading sportswear manufacturer suits up for the Olympics - Reading Eagle Newspaper

Personaly i think they are hideous so i went to the dreamlight and gk wesite and designed my own...

LeoforUSA.jpg

Adidas ones...ugly!
adidasleosforusa.jpg

Anyone else wanto design one...
Dreamlight: Dreamlight Activewear Custom Design Center
Gk:www.gkelite.com-->First scroll down and click on design studio, Then click on any catalog and click on a leo to design it.

How to post on here...
Dreamlight:
1. after creating a leo in the botton right had corner click save (this will same the image to your computer)
2. Go to photobucket and upload the image, the post he url on here.
GK...
1. Click print on the image of the leo
2. Under Select Printer, click send to OneNote.
3. Then you can copy and paste it to a paint doc. and save pic and upload it to photobucket.

After everyone else designs one we can vote on which one is the best!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My DD had the Adidas one you have pictured near the bottom of your post, in black, green & white. It ended up looking great, very athletic, and her whole team really stood out, looking crisp and sharp at every meet! Sometimes you just cannot tell until you get those things on the gymnast!

Last edited by a moderator:
From the link I have below, it appears to me that Adidas is making the Leos for the USA team! check it out...listen for the adidas info at the end.

personally those leos in that article are horrible. they look like Prom dresses i wore in the late 90's!!!:confused:

What makes a good Olympic Leotard - Gymnast.com

I read the article totally, guess those are going to get the adidas symbol!!! WOW They seem very flashy to me! maybe they look better in person

Funny how they are still made by GK elite but with another logo. I have to say I really like the red one in the picture. DD said it had a lot of bling and that of course made it a winner. She now wants to make a trip to reading to see if she can find some seconds that resemble them. From the last olymics we got a Tank style that resembled the comeptition leos.

NO THANKS! We had to buy the Addidas (7th down 2nd across in exact colors) one last year for comp. Several times the stitching came undone along the sleeves, armpits and down the sides. My DD looks like she is wearing granny panties, it is really a full leg & not flattering at all. See my DD's pic in it under blackie6. Most had to be sent back twice! My DD didn't even have hers for 2 competitions. When our gym complained, they would not even offer a diff replacement, only a small discount. So, our team leos are GK, but we had to all buy NEW leos for comp this year. Trying Alpha Factor this time. Team leos look nice though and for the most part I like the GK brand, just not in mass special made quantity I guess.

I'm in the middle of watching the opening ceremony and I have to say whoever designed those suits the athletes are wearing has a strange idea of style. Khaki trousers, navy blazers and a white bunnet? Jeezo. Although I can't talk, the British team's weren't too stylish either.

As for leos I thought the white one Nastia wore at Trials was lovely.

Okay I recognized the pink one in the picture from the podium training so I wonder which one we will see next. I think the podium training leo was cuter than in the picture above

I'm in the middle of watching the opening ceremony and I have to say whoever designed those suits the athletes are wearing has a strange idea of style. Khaki trousers, navy blazers and a white bunnet? Jeezo. Although I can't talk, the British team's weren't too stylish either.

As for leos I thought the white one Nastia wore at Trials was lovely.

If you go back and look at the footage, I think you will see a rather large polo man on one side. I think they were designed by Ralph Lauren. Somebody said that they were trying to get those white hats to replace the craze of the Roots hats. I am with you, the hats were awful!!

Yeah they were designed by Ralph Lauren. I personally liked the leos. I didn't care much for the red with the big blue/yellow star on the corner, but i really liked the pink and red ones. I also liked Nastia's white one, Shawn's purple one was ok. they choose Ralph Lauren to get...MONEY! The sad but true fact of life.:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back