Olympic poster?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastmom38

Proud Parent
Does anyone know when the merchandise will start to be sold from the Olympics, such as the posters of the women's gold medal team and perhaps the dvd of the entire competition? I'd love to get those kinds of things for dd (and maybe a little for myself). :D

Wondering that myself. I was thinking of maybe ordering this leotard for DD for Christmas (not any time soon, mind you, and I would order it from one of the outlet places).

Pride adidas Scoop Back Tank Leotard from Elite Sportswear

But I thought it would be cooler if I combined it with a poster of the Olympic gymnasts in the similar leotard. Hopefully there will be lots of that kind of stuff out before too long!

There must be some printed to go along with the Kellogs tour. Keep an eye on USAG official page.

I'm sure the USA Gymnastics magazine that they get will have the poster.....free! My daughter still has the 2008 one hanging in her bedroom and has already planned where the new one will go! Almost free will be the box of Corn Flakes!

That being said, if you go to the London Olympic website, they have merchandise for sale. I was thinking of ordering the artistic gymnastics coin....comes in a nice box, if I recall. Think I'll go check it out now!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back