MAG OMG, nationals!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
IMG_20170811_223726.png

I took this screen shot from the classics I think

All I know is I already have the DVR programmed... and my programming matching the screenshot so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Awesome. We are extreme outliers in that we get satellite, but only to get TV Japan, and don't normally get American TV. (We live in the US)
We bought one of those digital antennas for the Olympics, though, so we'll break that out again. :)

Awesome. We are extreme outliers in that we get satellite, but only to get TV Japan, and don't normally get American TV. (We live in the US)
We bought one of those digital antennas for the Olympics, though, so we'll break that out again. :)
I don't live in the US so I am glad they will still stream it on YouTube lol

My boys told me live stream of podium training is today. Ok I am dumb- What is podium training? Competitors getting a chance to practice with the equipment?

Reactions: sce
My boys told me live stream of podium training is today. Ok I am dumb- What is podium training? Competitors getting a chance to practice with the equipment?
Yes, exactly that. On a podium, the events can feel quite different so it is to get used to that feeling ( since you don't have warm-ups like you would in regular meets and warm up in another hall, without podium)

Ummm.... So we recorded day one for Sr. Mens and my kids just started watching it...and you cannot hear the commentators! You hear only the ambient sound, so you can hear the crowd and the announcer in the gym... They showed the commentators briefly, and their mouths were moving, so I know they are there and they are talking...did I record a channel that is commentary free? In a way it is cool to hear what the gymnasts and the people at the meet hear, but on the other hand it is frustrating because you are not getting the commentary. Help! I want to figure this out before the finals air.

Oh wait, now you can hear it. I guess they figured it out. Now I am just hoping the commentary is good or I will wish they had not. We did not care for Horton's commentary for the junior men's first day.

So excited for tonight! I hope Akash can come back. But if Moldauer hits, I think he's guaranteed the AA spot at worlds. But wow, Colin VanWicklen -- he had it all going on! That's just crazy that Oklahoma had three of the top five AA finishers on day one.

I have another question. When looking at results, the scores are broken down Diff., Exec., and ND. What does ND mean? Thanks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back