One week...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone know what the food/beverage policy is for this event? It's right over dinner time, and I have food allergies to contend with (so very hard for me to eat "stadium foods". Wondering if I can bring in some snacks or not. I hate to have to throw out food if I bring it and it's not allowed in.

@Dahlia Per the Sharks site about the SAP Center

Guest Food & Beverage: Guests may bring in reasonable amounts of food and non-alcoholic beverages for their own personal consumption at most events.

Sorry Bog - But they'll sell you drinks inside for a reasonable price. Arm for a beer, leg for the hard stuff ;)

No alcohol may be brought into SAP Center at San Jose, nor consumed in any of the SAP Center at San Jose parking lots. Violators will be cited by San Jose Police and are subject to significant fines. SAP Center at San Jose reserves the right to evict an underage guest who is observed to be drinking alcohol or to any guest who appears to be intoxicated. SAP Center at San Jose also reserves the right to deny entrance to an intoxicated guest.

http://www.sapcenter.com/guest-services/arena-faqs

Reactions: sce
I bought a very nice g&t at trials in 2012, did the job.

At Montreal airport waiting for our flight.

This made me laugh.. Remembering when I almost dumped my beer on that poor child's head at trials in 2012.. I made a very acrobatic save [emoji23]

Can anyone whose been to the SAP center before give me a heads up on what (if any) difficulties I can expect with my YDD on crutches? At dance today she injured her ankle (fractured or sprained- who knows! They took X-rays but didn't have a radiologist to read them)) and is in an air cast and on crutches. How far of a walk is it from the parking structure? Is it going to be a nightmare getting to the seats? Thanks for any heads up you can give!

Can anyone whose been to the SAP center before give me a heads up on what (if any) difficulties I can expect with my YDD on crutches? At dance today she injured her ankle (fractured or sprained- who knows! They took X-rays but didn't have a radiologist to read them)) and is in an air cast and on crutches. How far of a walk is it from the parking structure? Is it going to be a nightmare getting to the seats? Thanks for any heads up you can give!

Oh no! Poor kid. There is a lot of walking required at the SAP center. Maybe call ahead to see if they provide assistance?

SAP was built specifically for hockey. Not only is there quite a bit of normal walking, but the stairs are very steep as hockey arenas tend to be. There are always handicapped seating sections that can be accessed by elevator. I would suggest contacting them head of time. Don't try and figure it out on site, it will be chaotic.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back