Optional Bars Element Groups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have seen references to Groups 3, 6 and 7 for one of the two required L7 circling skills. I couldn't find these skills listed as groups in the COP. Can someone point me to a document (or the pages in the COP) where these groups are identified?

Thanks in advance

Clear hips, toe-on skills, and stalders-- but only the clear hip can be done to handstand in L7. You can tell the group by the first number (so 1.xxx would be in group 1).

I have seen references to Groups 3, 6 and 7 for one of the two required L7 circling skills. I couldn't find these skills listed as groups in the COP. Can someone point me to a document (or the pages in the COP) where these groups are identified?

Thanks in advance

Pages 66, 67 and 68 of the JO COP outline special requirements...and even tells you which types of elements are group 3/6/7.

Group numbers are the first number of each element in the code.

Good luck!

Pages 66, 67 and 68 of the JO COP outline special requirements...and even tells you which types of elements are group 3/6/7.

Group numbers are the first number of each element in the code.

Good luck!
OK, I know what I did wrong now. I was reading the downloaded COP for FIG and not the one for JO. Anyone know of an online copy of JO COP?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back