Parents Our First Private Today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Today is DD's very first private lesson. She is so excited I hope it goes well and helps her some. We are doing one hour and she is sharing the hour with one other gymnast. I am curious how this is going to work. The gymnast is two levels above her. So wish us luck. First thing DD said when she got up this morning is Today is my private lesson. And was bee bopping around.

Our coaches rarely give privates. :( Yet they will give them to cheerleaders, tumblers, etc. It is very frustrating when my DDs are trying to learn a new skill and just need that extra time and one-on-one attention, and I can't get that for them!

Hope your DD has fun at hers!

She had a BLAST. DD worked on two skills today her front hip circle and her RBHS. It was very good for her to have the one on one on the skills. We didn't get either but she did get a lot more instruction on each of them than she would have in her Pre-Team class. I think I am going to schedule her another one in a few weeks. I don't want to do them all the time but I am considering once or twice a month. We will see. Thanks for letting me share.

Hope she enjoyed her private. I only had one for my DD last year when she was having problems w/ROBHS but it was only 1/2 hr and really didn't do much, LOL

It is nice to get that extra time one on one with the coach and the bars all to yourself w/out sharing with about other 20 girls.

glad it went so well!! some day im sure we will have to try one!! but for now there is only 9 girls on the preteam they are on! so I dont think its nec!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back