Coaches Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Valentin

Coach
Hi EveryoneA little shameless i know, but this is a book Steve Low (a member of this board, I, and two others) put together to help improve the understanding of strength and conditioning in the general population, gymnastics, and crossfit communities. I just did the illustrations for the exercises, and i have no read the book myself as i am waiting a copy also. The book is 540 page textbook on the topic of Strength & Conditioning. Check it out if your looking to spice up their strength and conditioning understanding and programming.Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
41zgOhrE6uL._SS500_1024x1024_limit.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this on my facebook from a friend. Whats the pricing? Any Chalk Bucket discount :D
The price is $50 for 540 pages worth of goodness and ideas. However i am not sure about a Chalk Bucket discount i will ask, i am just the messenger. Thanks for asking.

[mod cap on]
For the record, we are allowing advertising in this instance because 1) Valentin is a regular member who frequently makes great contributions, 2) This information genuinely is of interest to coaches, and 3) Valentin asked permission before posting this.
Do not interpret this as any sort of precedent -- we'll be handling advertisement like this on a case-by-case basis, so if anybody else wants to advertise their gymnastics-related product, please check with the staff first.
[mod cap off]

Just ordered my copy and can't wait to read it.

Last edited:
I checked with Steve regarding promotional discounts for Chalk Bucket members and he said that at this point there was no way to assign such discounts without reducing the actual book price all together. However given Black Friday being a few days away, if you are interested in the book you can look up general Amazon book coupons and discounts which should apply. Sorry everyone for not being able to do more
(just one site that can help, Amazon® Coupons, Amazon® Coupon Codes, Amazon® Deals, However there are LOTS more out there with different ones)

Also i would like to thank JBS, and everyone else on the forum for
a- The amazing community, which in part has helped with the creation of this project
b- Support from the forum owner and moderators for allowing me to post this THANK YOU!,..:)

Happy Thanks Giving everyone

Val

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back