Overcoming

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay so I've been trying to overcome a fear of having to do a certain dive that I have to finally do in the next month and have been kind of putting aside the fact that I'm actually extremley frightened to do it.

I've learned so much since starting gymnastics and diving and I have been scared but have eventually overcame that fear and sometimes even end up loving that skill or new dive.

I was wondering what is one or more things that each of you has done that maybe you were scared of getting hurt or something going wrong but you managed to work through that and how. It can be anything.. doesn't even have to be about gymnastics.

Its a bit like going on a rollercoaster... you know, when you're next to go on and you want to throw up and get out of that queue but you don't because you know you're going to have so much fun when you get on the thing.

I'm the sort of person that just closes their eyes and does it. Well, not exactly close my eyes because that's not particularly advisable in gymnastics, but just goes for it.

Take a deep breath. VISUALISE. And go!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back