WAG Ozone Leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I had heard lots of good things about Ozone leos and thought it was cool to see a team show up in them at a meet this weekend. They looked sleek and pretty, though somewhat plain. The material also looked comfy. But as these girls competed on floor I was shocked to see the wedgies they were getting, it was downright inappropriate. My girls just looked at them in shock and made faces at me like "Oh my goodness, are you seeing this?" I can't believe their coaches allowed them to go out like that. I was in total disbelief when I read that these leos are supposed to be "wedgie-proof." :eek:
Do all of their leos have the same problem? Or was this just an unfortunate batch? I've though about recommending them to my team because they aren't terribly expensive, but goodness gracious I'm certainly not going to do that now. Yikes!

Bella has a couple of practice leos that are ozone and I've not seen any more butt cheek than normal. Maybe they cut the comp leos differently????

We have workout leos from them and they are not overly thin cut - maybe they ordered them too "sleek"?!?!

My DD's team leos are GK which we have used for several years. However, these ride up horribly! The gorls hate them and are stuck for two more years. Bottom line is they may have gotten a bum order.

DD's team practice leo is Ozone and I haven't noticed any wedgie issues. We have not used them for comp leos though. Wonder if those are cut differently?

We have a team near us that orders their leos one size too small..I guess they think they have to be crazy tight or something. But they're normal GK leos..wedgies all around due to sizing issues. :)

We own about 8 ozone workout leotards & haven't had a problem with that! They fit very well on the bum! The material is amazing too, nice & durable! Our Alpha Factor comp leotard is a different story though!! We have to glue those down!

dd has one and it's her favorite leo in terms of comfort. All the girls in her gym love the ozone leos. to my knowledge, dd never has a problem with wedgies. I'm thinking that gym ordered them very sleek.

Interesting....we have the complete opposite problem. Our team's practice leos (not competition) are Ozone. And for several of the girls, including mine, the leos are such a weird cut that the girls often look like they have, um, "boy parts" in the front because the leos poof out right in that unfortunate spot. It bothered my kid enough that she got permission from her coach to wear bar shorts with it on the days they have to wear that leo. And we don't allow bar shorts during meet season.

Interesting....we have the complete opposite problem. Our team's practice leos (not competition) are Ozone. And for several of the girls, including mine, the leos are such a weird cut that the girls often look like they have, um, "boy parts" in the front because the leos poof out right in that unfortunate spot. It bothered my kid enough that she got permission from her coach to wear bar shorts with it on the days they have to wear that leo. And we don't allow bar shorts during meet season.

They changed the cut quickly after getting feedback! They are great now!

I need to check them out. My dd has no butt, it is like her thighs end at her waste, and everything rides up, no matter what brand, size etc... Trust me I have just about tried all brands and sizes.

My daughter's official club training leotard is a GK. It was so big and baggy on her bottom I had to completely remodel it to make it fit. However, I think the issue is with the child, not the leotard!

I make all her everyday leotards using a Jalie pattern. It's a great fit for her, and has saved me SOOOO much money! She's gone off to training today (first day back after Christmas/summer holidays) wearing her new leotard that I made her for Christmas - so excited about being back at gym and so excited about showing off the new leo!

I
My daughter's official club training leotard is a GK. It was so big and baggy on her bottom I had to completely remodel it to make it fit. However, I think the issue is with the child, not the leotard!

I make all her everyday leotards using a Jalie pattern. It's a great fit for her, and has saved me SOOOO much money! She's gone off to training today (first day back after Christmas/summer holidays) wearing her new leotard that I made her for Christmas - so excited about being back at gym and so excited about showing off the new leo!

Do you find the jalie pattern quite short in the torso? I have to add an inch at the waist for my dd for it to be really comfy. Milano size guide has the same measurements but in reality seem much longer if I compare.

but yes, so much cheaper (although I must add up how much my fabric habit is costing me), and dd loves having something she designed, is comfy and no one else has!

I had heard lots of good things about Ozone leos and thought it was cool to see a team show up in them at a meet this weekend. They looked sleek and pretty, though somewhat plain. The material also looked comfy. But as these girls competed on floor I was shocked to see the wedgies they were getting, it was downright inappropriate. My girls just looked at them in shock and made faces at me like "Oh my goodness, are you seeing this?" I can't believe their coaches allowed them to go out like that. I was in total disbelief when I read that these leos are supposed to be "wedgie-proof." :eek:
Do all of their leos have the same problem? Or was this just an unfortunate batch? I've though about recommending them to my team because they aren't terribly expensive, but goodness gracious I'm certainly not going to do that now. Yikes!

Our team got them as their team work out leotard and all the parents hate them! The material is cheap and the cut is very strange in the crotch area. It wrinkles up really strange and the fit is horrible. I would not recommend them to anyone. I dread the day of the week she has to wear this leotard.

That's exactly what the problem is with ours as well! They fit really really strange.

Good to know, though a bit late for our gym. We just got these in October. And our gym manager will not order from Ozone again because of it.

Yeah we just got ours as well. They must have just changed the cut. We definitely won't be ordering from them again either.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back