Pacific Rim Championships 2012

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It will be a great meet, especially as now the teams are all seniors and in the Olympic year. Very exciting, I wish it was closer.

I want to go but I am already going to the Olympic Trials, but family does live in Seattle so maybe :) and my mom wouldnt have to go since my cousins are gymnast too..... I may have to ask nicely :)

I think that Santa will have to leave some tickets in DDs' stockings this year. We have to go...when else would we have such an opportunity without having to pay airfare/hotel?

Pacific Rims

I just saw that the Pacific Rim Championships in March will be in Everett, WA (not 20 miles from our house).

And it's on a weekend that Pickle doesn't have a meet (in the month between sectionals and states). We never get big/exciting meets near us. I am thinking of tickets for a little girl wrapped with a big red bow under a tree.

Anyone else from Region 2 planning on attending?

I am thinking of tickets for a little girl wrapped with a big red bow under a tree.

Anyone else from Region 2 planning on attending?

My 2 older girls have already decided that they want tickets for Christmas!

Some of our gym friends are talking about looking into getting a group rate for tickets. I'll let you know if that's a possibility. I'm sure the families at your gym would love to do that too!

Sorry about that Bog. I was so excited, I guess I didn't look to see if there was already a thread.

We just got the early-bird/gym/group rate form from our Head Coach. It seems like a good deal. For $99 you can get Silver Medal seats for all three days. (Public pricing is $150). And apparently, instead of a pass, you get 6 individual tickets (one for each session), so you can try and sell the men's or the junior's if you don't want to spend all three days in Everett.

We are so close, and it's such a rare opportunity, that I'm pretty sure all the girls on her team will be going to watch.

We just got the early-bird/gym/group rate form from our Head Coach. It seems like a good deal. For $99 you can get Silver Medal seats for all three days. (Public pricing is $150). And apparently, instead of a pass, you get 6 individual tickets (one for each session), so you can try and sell the men's or the junior's if you don't want to spend all three days in Everett.

Do you have a link or info on how to get that rate?

I just got an email from our head coach that he will be sending out the form and additional information today. That $99 deal is a really great one. I am glad that I sent an email to the coach instead of ordering right away from the site like some of the other parents at my gym.

I think it will be so much fun for the girls to all go as a team. Everyone is so excited. Such a rare opportunity for us in the Northwest. Yea!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back