WAG Pain killers for nerves?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymPara

Gymnast
Not entirely sure if I picked the right forum or not, but DD has been having awful radial nerve inflammation / pain and we are waiting to find out the severity, but that takes quite a while over here. Which would be the best to use for nationals, if anyone knows, so she could compete without dizziness?

I don't think any of us can answer this, as it is giving medical advice. Maybe call her doctor?

We can’t give medical advice on a public forum. Please talk to a medical professional.

Reactions: sce
Ibuprofen , where is the pain exactly?
Radial nerve. Right hand, from around wrist to elbow.

We will talk to a doctor to know exact damage and further help but it is quite a long wait until we can see him and her doctor doesn't know what to give her as with usual resting goes, not to mention we have nationals this weekend and she is set on not missing them or competing badly due to pain. I figured best to ask if someone knew the dosage and such on which it was okay to train without causing more harm. One thing we did get suggested was kerofen, would that be good to train on?

Not entirely sure if I picked the right forum or not, but DD has been having awful radial nerve inflammation / pain and we are waiting to find out the severity, but that takes quite a while over here. Which would be the best to use for nationals, if anyone knows, so she could compete without dizziness?

Not a doctor and this is NOT meant to replace the actual advice of a trained professional. That said, I have awful nerve pain and have never found a medication to alleviate that pain. Not one. Other things have helped but not medication.

IANAD, but when I had a condition that caused nerve pain, I had to get a prescription from a doctor for a specific nerve painkiller. He said nothing over the counter would work, because nerve pain is different from other pain.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back