Parents Parent Brag Alert!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
Well, after having a mental block against the vault...little one got her mind right and her level 4 vault is looking great....that was Tuesday and last night her coach let her try her ROBHS for the first time and she did it!!!! It looked awesome and her face was priceless.

Thank God for happy gymmies.

Oh, she moved to level 4 on Sep 14 so maybe, just maybe she'll be ready for her first meet in Dec!!!

Yea for the new gym.

Thanks

Happy Mom

Sounds like she is doing great ! Congrats on robhs such a big skill I will never forget when my dd got her's(she told me that now she is a real gymnast)!

That's great! It sure sounds like she's on her way to being L4 ready!

I love when they have an explosion of new skills!! It's such a huge confidence builder:)

I love new skill night.. What was the celebration treat? Ice cream, a movie, candy... Inquiring minds want to know... :D:D

Sean

Woo-Hoo!!!! Time to celebrate!!! Not just the skill, but over coming a mental block...b/c that is in itself a "skill" that she will use often in this sport!!!! WTG!!!:vault:

Woo-hoO!! Makes you smile to see her so proud of herself too, doesn't it?

Yay!! Congrats to her! I still remember DDs ROBHS. So fun to see them work so hard and get new skills. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back