Parents Parent Video Brag Thread.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don’t have any current videos, but this is a cool picture I recently took of my new level 4 at the beach :)

Attachments

• E13E8154-8631-4918-BF9C-24213FF62FFB.jpeg
    E13E8154-8631-4918-BF9C-24213FF62FFB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
That looks like the pictures of Galveston from last week- the currents made the water clear and blue. I have yet to go there to confirm this but I have never seen Galveston without brown water. Beautiful shot!
Thank you! I’ve never been to Galveston (though we did live in TX for three years). This is Sunset Beach NC- I highly recommend it to anyone in that area- way less crowded than Myrtle Beach and so pretty!

Ds at the international Dutch Trampoline Open at our own club in march. He hardly was able to train for this competition since he struggles with an ankle injury for several months now. Then he managed to get third place and was so happy with that. Unfortunately things got worse since then and now he is not able to jump at all. Xray on wednesday. Fingers crossed...

what private group?
there are private social groups. you can search them up. if helps you connect with parents who in a similar situation as you. we are in a lvl 6/7 group that is for parents with kids in lvls 6 and 7. it's more private than the general boards.

there are private social groups. you can search them up. if helps you connect with parents who in a similar situation as you. we are in a lvl 6/7 group that is for parents with kids in lvls 6 and 7. it's more private than the general boards.
oh i gotcha, i do belong to the level 8/9 group!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back