Patriotic Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yes!!! I love all of them!!! And the girls look like they are all having a blast, which is great to see.

I hope it really does translate to the long sleeved comp leotards. I'm ready to show our patriotism again to the rest of the world. #nomorepink

At the Olympic trials (women's) you could take a peek at the comp leotards for the Olympics. Yes, they are patriotic - through their colors and design, and also beautiful. Not sure which day the one they displayed is for, though. Maybe team finals?

Today's training leo was on Rhonda's Twitter and I think it was the best yet.

The big question for today... Not Aly Gabby...Gabby Aly but what will the Leo look like?

Reactions: sce
When I first heard this last night whe watching the NBC primetime broadcast, I thought that was crazy. Until I remembered that I'm paying more than $400 for my 8 year old dd's team leo. And then figured that $1200 for an Olympian's blinged out leo didn't sound *that* crazy.

Unless I'm really the crazy one. :)
And they get 8 comp leos.

I'm the practice ones are not so blinged out.

When I first heard this last night whe watching the NBC primetime broadcast, I thought that was crazy. Until I remembered that I'm paying more than $400 for my 8 year old dd's team leo. And then figured that $1200 for an Olympian's blinged out leo didn't sound *that* crazy.

Lol. I thought the same thing. [emoji23]

Whoa! $400 for club gymnastics Leo? Does that include warm-ups and bag, or just the Leo? Because that is some crazy expensive leotard!! [emoji15]

Whoa! $400 for club gymnastics Leo? Does that include warm-ups and bag, or just the Leo? Because that is some crazy expensive leotard!! [emoji15]

Not sure about suebee, but my DDs leo was almost $400 and it didn't include warm up or bag. Those were about $250 more.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back