perfect 10

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our gym hosted the NC Novice & Prep 1 state meet this weekend. One of the 9 yr old novices got a perfect 10 on beam. The gym went crazy, there wasn't a bobble in the routine and everyone knew it was good, but didn't think they would award a 10. I have never seen a perfect 10 except in college gymnastics, and of coarse the ledgenary ones in the Olympics. Has anyone else ever seen one performed?

Wow, that's completely amazing! I've never seen a routine that got a perfect ten. But, there's a girl that goes to my gym that got a 10 on bars like a month ago. She's a level 10 actually :) kinda ironic. It was a high school meet though, and I think they score lower. There was a picture in the paper of her in a handstand during that particular routine and it's amazing.

There was a girl at one of our prep meets from a gym that we've always competed against and she got a 10. it was AWESOME! lol. we really aren't big fans of that particular gym, but it was a great routine (obviously!)!

Our gym hosted the NC Novice & Prep 1 state meet this weekend. One of the 9 yr old novices got a perfect 10 on beam. The gym went crazy, there wasn't a bobble in the routine and everyone knew it was good, but didn't think they would award a 10. I have never seen a perfect 10 except in college gymnastics, and of coarse the ledgenary ones in the Olympics. Has anyone else ever seen one performed?

I saw that on NetScore while I was checking to see how the girls from our gym did - WOW !!! - It must have been something to see. I have never seen one.

2 of our girls were 1rst all around at that meet so our gym was very excited. :D

At one of my ds's meets this year a kid got a 10-- on pommel horse no less. I wasn't there though, it was an away meet and dh took him.

i haven't ever saw a perfect 10. At our gym a bunch of people have made 9.9's and 9.8's and stuff, but 10.0's? Never saw one!! I wish. I bet it was awesome!

thats so weird!!! i was actually just thinking about that... what if someone got a perfect 10 out of college gymnastics. WOW. thats super weird, but super cool!

good for her!

the only time ive seen one aside from the legendary ones in the Olympics was at a hs meet two years ago on beam i believe cant recall what level she was at but she was amazing to watch on beam and bars

Never seen a perfect 10, Best I ever saw was a 9.8 on Beam at a meet this year. Performed by a Level 6 pixie.

Highest our gym has seen is like a 9.6

Nope, never seen it. But we don't use the out of 10.0 system anymore in Australia. We are now using the same system as they use at an international elite level. So a score of 10.0 for us would actually be a very poor score.

Nope, never seen it. But we don't use the out of 10.0 system anymore in Australia. We are now using the same system as they use at an international elite level. So a score of 10.0 for us would actually be a very poor score.

Haha, we use the same scoring system for boys L8 and up. One of my guys (L8) got a 10.0 on pommels his first meet this year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back