Coaches Pics for warm up/conditioning list

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

CoachGoofy

My preteam kids are learning to warm up and condition from a list on the wall, like the team girls do. The old list...is all in writing.

At least one girl on preteam hasn't yet learned to read (she's in Kindergarten) and while following an older girl around and copying what she does gets most things done, it'd be nice if she didn't HAVE to. So I'm looking for simple icons (preferably) to put next to the warm up & conditioning exercises we do. I'd rather not have to draw them, because my art skills are not very good. I figure this'd help the other girls too, for example with what a hollow is supposed to look like vs what it often ends up looking like.

Are there any sources for this kind of thing? Thanks.

One of our coaches took photos of the girls doing their skills and then she printed them out a sheet of themselves, you can fit a lot of little photos side by side. The girls loved it.

If you only have to do it for one it would not be difficult, you could even enlist her parents to help you. Put single words next to the photo and then the child will learn the word too.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'm still working on our list, but I've got starting places now. I really want them all to be able to do things independently.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back