pink invitational

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daughter has big meet this weekend, Pink invitational. Hoping she has a good meet it is very competitive. I love this meet it is so nice and it is for a great cause. I need money fairies there are so many nice vendors. All the profits go towards breast cancer!

Wishing her the best! One of my DD's friends from another gym usually competes this meet and they really enjoy it :) It's a wonderful cause plus the girls have a great time. Let us know how she does :)

Good luck. My DD was supposed to go to that one last year. But the snow and Ice storm closed down the Airports and we couldn't get there before her session. She was so disapointed last year and our new gym doesn't do that one. but our new gym does do alot of meets outside of our state but in our region so she is excited this season and it shows in her scores.

Good luck to you guys and we hope you take some video or pictures to share with us here.

Sorry to be coming so late to this thread! Wondering how this meet went for your DD? It serves a wonderful cause!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back