WAG Places to get cheap GK elite leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I love GK leotards, but they run around $60 on the website and I just can't pay that much for a practice leotard. So, is there anywhere I can find them cheaper? Thanks

A few ideas: some gyms have consignment Leos. Ours does. People sell their out grown Leos for a discount price. You could call a couple gyms and ask.

Try a goodwill store near a gym. We've seen them there every so often.

You can also find them on eBay.

They run specials once in a while. I got some cheap ones after Christmas last year. I think they were around $20-$25.

There are some holiday promotions going on the GK site with NationalTeam50 code you can get one them for 50% off. Athete30 gives you 30% off the select olympian leos Simone, Aly, Gabby, Nastia. So timing might be right if you are looking now.

I've found that you can get GK leotards for lower prices on the website "Discount Leotards" and on eBay.

We sell GK leos for $30 at the meets we host-maybe you'll see them at a meet cheaper than online?

Check local gyms. We sell our GK Leo's for $42, but we also have sale ones ( limited stock) for around $20. We also consign Garland leos for $35 and Foxy for around $34-40.

Check meets or local gyms. Our gym sells GK leos for $30.
I've also gotten a ton on ebay in the $20ish dollar range.

If you don't mind used, there is a great group on Facebook called "Leotard Sales" with about 3400 members. I buy a lot of DD's leotards from there. They do have new sometimes too.

I buy them directly from the GK site. Sign up for notifications and you will receive emails telling you about promotions. In November I bought GK Leo's that were normally 65-75 dollars and they were all $19.99 each. That's the only time I buy and then I stock up.

I usually buy them from ebay. Got 3 GK leos for about $20 each, maybe less, for christmas. I do remember they were buy 2 get one free.

There are some holiday promotions going on the GK site with NationalTeam50 code you can get one them for 50% off. Athete30 gives you 30% off the select olympian leos Simone, Aly, Gabby, Nastia. So timing might be right if you are looking now.

thanks for the reminder... I was able to combine one of these with FREESHIP code today. :)

I love GK leotards, but they run around $60 on the website and I just can't pay that much for a practice leotard. So, is there anywhere I can find them cheaper? Thanks
come to our gym's store. lol. and our hosted meet. they sell them there for MUCH less :) we sell the basic ones. the specialty ones still run $60...

does your gym not sell them? if not, maybe ask if they can open up a little "shop"

If you don't mind used, there is a great group on Facebook called "Leotard Sales" with about 3400 members. I buy a lot of DD's leotards from there. They do have new sometimes too.

thanks for this! dd is about to outgrow all her CL leo's and it would be nice to have a place to sell them to make a little money in order to buy new ones.

Good to know! How can one get "added" to the group? It says it's a closed group...

Good to know! How can one get "added" to the group? It says it's a closed group...
Just search for the group, then click on the + sign and that will send a join request, then an administrator or someone will approve you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back