WAG Platinum dismounts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeymama

Proud Parent
Hi, I know the flyaway is the most common platinum bar dismount, but what other dismounts are ok at this level? Thank you!

Thank you! Is there a minimum difficulty dismount at this level? Or is it any off high bar. My daughter is suddenly stuck on her flyaway. I will suggest these.

I can't find anything that says that there needs to be a minimum difficulty for the dismount. The only info that I found in the special requirements is that the dismount must be from the high bar.

I had a Platinum warming up at State with the 1/2 turn and was told by a judge that it didn’t count. I taught her a sole circle fast. No one caught it all season. At the coaches’ meeting the rest of the weekend, they warned everybody.

I had a Platinum warming up at State with the 1/2 turn and was told by a judge that it didn’t count. I taught her a sole circle fast. No one caught it all season. At the coaches’ meeting the rest of the weekend, they warned everybody.
Good to know! We just had one compete it at an intrasquad and the judge didn't say anything or take a deduction! Beginning of the season problems for sure.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back