WAG Platinum requirements

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi. I am a two year level five gymnast and i have been wanting to tryout for xcel because i’m 14 and tired of JO. I was wondering what level I would be. Something to consider is i have a very bad back and can’t do bwo or fwo’s anymore. I have been practing round offs on beam but they are not consistent yet. Is there a way I can combine these skills to complete platinum? please tell me your thoughts.
vault: fhs or 1/2 on 1/2 off
bars: kip, fly away, clear hip, toe circle
beam: round off, cartwheels, full turn, front/ back tuck dismount
floor: aerial, round off bt, round off bhs bt, front tuck, shusanova, switch leap, 1.5 turn

Hi. I am a two year level five gymnast and i have been wanting to tryout for xcel because i’m 14 and tired of JO. I was wondering what level I would be. Something to consider is i have a very bad back and can’t do bwo or fwo’s anymore. I have been practing round offs on beam but they are not consistent yet. Is there a way I can combine these skills to complete platinum? please tell me your thoughts.
vault: fhs or 1/2 on 1/2 off
bars: kip, fly away, clear hip, toe circle
beam: round off, cartwheels, full turn, front/ back tuck dismount
floor: aerial, round off bt, round off bhs bt, front tuck, shusanova, switch leap, 1.5 turn

Good luck in your tryouts. However, you must be 16 to post on CB. Please come back when you are old enough.

In case you're still reading though, since the forum is public, you only need a connection or flight on beam. So the round off alone is enough, plus full turn, jump connection, split jump or leap (which can be in the connection or not), dismount. You'd need one more A skill if your split was in the connection.

A common bar routine is kip, cast, clear hip, kip, squat on, kip cast flyaway or sole circle.

Floor only needs two passes. RH back tuck and RH, bhs back tuck are enough.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back