Please vote and support our gym club!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

taximom

Our gym club is currently part of a grant process in Canada. Aviva Insurance is the sponsor. We are asking for $400,000.00 to build a new gymnastics facility. We need to be in the top 10 to advance to the semi-finals. All you need to vote is an e-mail address and a self created password. You are allowed to vote once per day for our idea for 10 days.

The competition is tight we keep hovering between 9th and 14th at the moment. We appreciate each and every vote you give us! Thanks to Bog for her pre-approval of this post. Our picture is of girls standing on beams almost touching the ceiling!

Here is the link:

New Facility to expand existing gym club offerings | Aviva Community Fund

Thanks in advance for your support CB! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!

If you follow the link it should put you on the right page.

If you go to explore ideas, click on all ideas, then choose Large $100,000.00-500,000.00, then move slightly to the right and select sort by: Most votes.

We have been floating between 9-15th place!

I really appreciate your support and so do each of our gymmies!

I hope this helps!

I have an easier way for my CB friends to find our idea. On the Aviva page there is an advanced search button, Click on it and Enter 7789 in the keyword box. It will bring directly to the Golden Eagles Idea for voting! Thanks again for the support we desperately need a new gym!

Voted Again today. I have 8 votes left. Make sure you let us know if you guys get into the next round so that we can all vote again. I think it says this round ends November 5th.

Voted Again today. I have 8 votes left. Make sure you let us know if you guys get into the next round so that we can all vote again. I think it says this round ends November 5th.

Thanks so much for all your support and votes! I knew our CB friends would understand our need! We are currently in 9th place! Please keep voting you can vote once per day for our idea for each valid e-mail address you have! :D

I will definitely be counting on your votes if we make the semi-finals!

Someone put a vote for me! I'm not allowed to create accounts on websites my mother doesn't know about but i vote in spirit and will pray for your gym's success!! and send the fundraising fairies your way :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back