Parents Plum leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Teammom

Proud Parent
Do plum leotards run about the same size as gk leotards? Trying to order a last minute Christmas gift!!

For my daughter, yes. She wears the same size (Child Large) in both. However, I find the GK leotards are almost always a little bigger on her -- so if your daughter is almost ready to move up a size in GK, then quite possibly you will need the size up in Plum. Make sense??

ETA: Plum has become my DD's absolute favorite leo brand -- I think your daughter will like them!

I think plum runs a little smaller than GK as well. If you are almost ready to size up in GK i would size up in Plum otherwise you can order the same.

My daughter loves plum, she wears a CL and also a CL in gk, but some GL CL's are a lot bigger. I would say that Plum's are cut slimmer? For reference my daughter is 4'7" ( i think could be a bit shorter ) and 67 lbs. which is all muscle ( she is on the thin side, but compact if that makes sense?)

Plum confuses me...it’s like the incredible adjustable leotard. We order axs but she is still rockin a couple of mediums and all her CL. I look at her in the axs and think maybe I should order AS for growing room...then she’ll go and wear a child medium then next dayo_O

I think Plum sizing depends on how long your child’s torso is. My younger girl has a short to average torso length, and her Plum size is the same as GK. My older girl with a long torso can’t even wear Plum. She is an AM in GK. Plum AM is too small and Plum AL is way too big.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back