WAG Plum "Slim Fit" Leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was thinking of purchasing a leotard from Plum. However, the leotard that I want to buy says that it is "slim fit". Does anyone have any experiences with the "slim fit" leotards and with how different they are from the regular fit ones?

For Plum leos we size up one size from GK. If you go with the same size as you would purchase from GK it will fit but it will be tighter, thus the "slim fit." All leos of a particular size are cut the same.

Slim fit are really tight. We sent ours back. Too tight, unforgiving fit. If you do order, order bigger than you think you need!

Plum sizes in general run small - most of the girls I coach (who all LOVE these Leo's because they are soft) all wear a size or two bigger in plum than in GK or AF. I have no experience with their "slim fit" leos but I imagine it's like "competition fit" - super fitted with no room to grow. Check out their size chart - it might have measurements for slim fit sizing vs their regular fit leotards.

My daughter has one plum leo that was not labeled slim fit & I bought it in a size axs. Most of her other leos are gk cl. The plum one is just a little big. It's tight enough around the shoulders and legs but there's a little extra fabric. I'm not sure about the slim fit ones though. I don't recall seeing any of their leos labeled as slim fit until they moved them into the clearance section. Sorry that I can't be of more help. Maybe you can contact them for advice.

They make slim fit!?!?! As the mom of a slim girl where many leos are too big in the butt and/or shoulders I find this exciting.

The slim fit is much tighter around the middle. My dd who wears a 0/2 cannot wear their slim fits -- too snug. They are a good choice for those really thin girls who need a smaller waist/butt.

my kid is as slim as they come and she wears a Plum CM, no slim version. I would imagine slim fit would be tiny. :D

Pretty sure it was a manufacturing issue. Leo's marked "slim fit" were in sale and were not labeled slim when they came out. We did get one as it was only $14 ordered same size CL. It fits snug through torso in width only would say length is the same as non slim CL. My kid is tiny through waist so it fits perfectly.

Pretty sure it was a manufacturing issue. Leo's marked "slim fit" were in sale and were not labeled slim when they came out. We did get one as it was only $14 ordered same size CL. It fits snug through torso in width only would say length is the same as non slim CL. My kid is tiny through waist so it fits perfectly.
I agree. The only slim ones are in the clearance section so I think it was a manufacturing issue.

Thanks everyone! The leotard I was talking about is indeed on clearance, and was only $14. It sounds like it will be better to just get a regular leotard. I also wear a 0/2 like texasmomof3 dd and am relatively small/short for my age. Thanks for the advice!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back