POLL!!!: How Many Leos Do You Have???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How many leos do you have???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wont answer the poll since I'd screw it up. And also since there is no "zero" option haha!

i have so many different team leos from over the years. by the time i hit optionals, it was 3 a season. and it changed with every level, and i changed levels pretty quick then i had a special leo from TOPs then i got two high school leos... so way more than 12 befeore i count practice leos (which i actually don't have that many of, my mom would never buy me more than one or two a season, she's the anti-gym mom ha ha).

I have so many leos. I just counted :) 8 leotards are from competitions. And 34 leotards for practice!!! WOW! I don't remember having so many...I think its because I havn't grown in forever! :D

interesting results:)

...i have 3 training leos and my comp one (though we are getting a new comp one this year).
Oh, and an old comp one that doesn't fit anymore...don't know if that counts :p

I'm a compulsive shopper. I justify it by the fact that nobody else at the beach will be wearing the same thing if I wear one swimming, and I can get two or three for the price of one article of Lulu Lemon clothing, which seems to be the preferred brand of the rest of my class.

I only have 2. But that is b/c I have been out of the gym for 10+ years and now I'm a crazy "old person" trying to do gymnastics. Back in the day I had way too many to count.

I have about 15-16. 13 for practice, although some are too small, so I gave them to my "Little Sister" and I have about 4 competition.

I have 5 leo's well....6 if you count my purple and blue crash velvet top.:D

I have three leos, but got to order two more as Christmas presents. So I'll have 5 practice leos once they come. I only have one competition leo, though, because we can trade our old competition leos that are too small, and get a new one for half price. So I have 6 total leotards.

I have over 30 training ones
6 old competition ones
1 current competition one
2 county ones
1 high school one
2 Nationals ones
:D
i like buying them from the US there so much cheaper than in england my current comp one was £65 :eek:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back