Poll: What is your favorite event?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

dreamergymnast

Floor, bars, beam, or vault? Mine's bars. Most of my teammates think that's crazy lol :)

I'm sorry you got hurt. My second favorite is floor. Actually, floor is my best event, but it is easier to remember the bar routine :)

I'm sorry you got hurt. My second favorite is floor. Actually, floor is my best event, but it is easier to remember the bar routine :)

Thanks and I got hurt tripping so skillful lol and bars is my second
I have (many times) managed to trip over the chalk bucket, resulting in a sprained ankle and chalk flying everywhere lol :) I did that a while ago... at a state meet.

With vault, that's probably one of my worst :) Although I have improved more, and now I'm more of an All-Around gymnast. Beam is fun because I always felt the thrill of flipping on a beam like that. All my teammates think it's so weird :)

I don't really have a favourite it kinda alternates depending on what kind of day I'm having or if I can't get a certain skill on that apparatus. Usually my favourites are bars and floor though.

I usually like floor but sometimes I like bars or beam the best. It really depends on my mood. Vault's never my favourite though cos I find it very difficult.

It's currently beam, probably because it used to be my weakest event and I've recently gotten a lot better on it. All of my teammates think I'm weird because I'm far better on bars.

I like floor a lot because I'm a dancer. So, I love performing and feeling graceful and whatnot. I'm not a great tumbler though...

Vault would probably be my second best/favorite, when I actually can vault (started blocking after I switched gyms...)

Beam and bars are around equal. I don't have a lot of elements for either. Once I get my kip I'll be much better at bars and far happier with it. There isn't really an event that I "hate". I don't really have any that I'm in head over heals in love with either!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back