Parents Popular websites, blogs, podcasts…for gymnastics, what do you follow???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi-I wanted the follow gymnastics more and I am wondering how do you stay current and educated in the sport? I want to be knowledgeable for my young gymnasts but also follow what is happening in college and other large competitions.

I would be interested in this too, and anything more general about sports nutrition and sports development for under 16s

As a parent I follow nothing as far as websites (except here). We watch college gymnastics. College scores are here…

As a coach I run across good stuff from time to time as far as drills on Instagram… Facebook… YouTube. Again… I don’t really follow anything regularly.

What type of stuff are you looking for?
Actually, a lot on what you have on this website - I love the parents questions and advise. I have been learning a lot from a Gymnastics facebook group too. Just random things I have never thought about or did not expect.

In addition to here and the parent facebook groups, there is a reddit that I look at https://www.reddit.com/r/Gymnastics/

I think there are a lot of knowledgably fans there and often some good discussions but, imo, there is a lot of very critical/judgmental posters there too. So I personally would probably never post there. lol.

Some other websites I look at:

I love the Gymcastic podcast as well as the Balance Beam Situation blog. I'm also part of a Facebook group called College Gymnastics Fans are Here, and that's great for all your NCAA gym news.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back